- We accept the following forms of payment – cash, cheque, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and gift cards.
- Our physiotherapists can see worker compensation board (WCB) and motor vehicle accident (MVA) cases. Please provide us with all relevant claim information at your first visit in order for us to set up direct billing, if you are eligible.
- Physician and surgeon appointments are billed through Alberta or other provincial health care systems, except for Quebec. You must provide your valid Personal Health Number. All other expenses (e.g. supplies, forms, injections) must be paid for privately. Physicians and surgeons will not see work-related or (MVA) cases.
- We do not direct-bill any private insurance companies other than federal programs (RCMP, CFB, DVA) or Cowan Insurance for International Students. In all other cases, patients must pay upfront and submit their receipts for reimbursement.
- If a patient's injury has occurred within the last two weeks and they have valid Alberta Health Care, they may be eligible to receive a covered physiotherapy assessment from Alberta Health Services (AHS), but may be subject to the treatment fee.
- If the patient has had a recent fracture, surgery, or dislocation reduced in an ER and holds a valid Alberta Health Care card, they may be eligible for seven covered physiotherapy visits through AHS.
- Missed appointments may be subject to a $50 fee. The fee may also be applied to short-notice cancellations (within 24 hours)
For more information about pricing or coverage eligibility under AHS, please contact 780-407-5160 ext. 2.