The Prevention and Return to Activity Centre (PRAC) is a service, teaching and research centre in which active individuals, athletes and teams can receive individualized and team-based care, supervised by professionals in health and education. The centre offers classes and education focused on injury prevention, injury care and safe return-to-activity or sport for the active individual. The PRAC is located at Foote Field at the University of Alberta South Campus.
- To complement present programs and provide value-added programming to existing areas of expertise in sports medicine
- To develop and offer evidence-based programs for patients
- To provide opportunities for applied, hands-on learning for students
- To develop new knowledge and practices
- To offer individual and group programs