How do I join a Committee or an Appeal Body? When should I apply?
Types of Committee Roles for Students/Staff
University Governance "Member Zone"
The Member Zone is an active Committee environment providing key documents (committee mandate, delegation of authority) and operational details (membership listing, meeting times, and meeting materials: agenda, minutes, approved motions.)
* New Terms of References (TofR) have been recently approved by GFC and will apply to GFC Committees in the 2019/2020 academic year.
- GFC Academic Planning Committee (APC) (Proposed New TofR will be effective July 1, 2019.)
- GFC Academic Standards Committee (ASC) (Proposed New TofR will be effective July 1, 2019.)
- GFC Committee on the Learning Environment (CLE)
- GFC Executive Committee (EXEC) *
- GFC Facilities Development Committee (FDC)
- GFC Nominating Committee (NC)
- GFC Student Conduct Policy Committee (SCPC)
- GFC Undergraduate Awards and Scholarship Committee (UASC) * (With committee name change to "Undergraduate Awards and Bursaries Committee".)
- GFC University Teaching Awards (UTAC) *
- Council on Student Affairs (COSA) *
View: University-level Appeal Bodies for details regarding the GFC Academic Appeals Committee (AAC) and University Appeal Board (UAB)
GFC Nominating Committee Contact: Email Ann Hodgson (NC Coordinator) with any questions regarding Membership Replenishment.