- Appeal panel members need to objectively hear submissions from both parties to an appeal, analyze and weigh evidence and come to a reasonable decision based on the evidence.
- Annually each spring, and as vacancies arise throughout the year, the GFC Nominating Committee (NC) works to replenish vacant panel positions on its university appeal bodies.
Submit a Judiciary Panel Staff Application Form
- GFC Academic Appeals Committee (AAC)
- University Appeal Board (UAB)
Terms of Office for Staff Panelist
- Normal terms of office for Staff Panelists are THREE (3) years in duration, running July 1 through June 30.
Brief Position Description:
Role of Judiciary Panelist on University Appeal Bodies
Interested? Contact Us
In advance of appeal panel application, all interested students and staff with questions or seeking more information are encouraged to contact Michael Peterson, Appeals and Compliance Officer (University Governance) or by tel: 780-492-2655.