- Appeal panel members need to objectively hear submissions from both parties to an appeal, analyze and weigh evidence and come to a reasonable decision based on the evidence.
- Annually each spring, and as vacancies arise throughout the year, the GFC Nominating Committee (NC) works to replenish vacant panel positions on its university appeal bodies.
Submit a Judiciary Panel Student Application Form
- GFC Academic Appeals Committee (AAC)
- University Appeal Board (UAB)
Terms of Office for Student Panelist
- Student Panelists may receive terms of appointment of up to 2 years, with overlapping membership terms particularly in spring and summer.
- Student Panelists may be eligible for re-nomination to an additional term on the appeal membership.
Brief Position Description:
Role of Judiciary Panelist on University Appeal Bodies
Interested? Contact Us
In advance of appeal panel application, all interested students and staff with questions or seeking more information are encouraged to contact Michael Peterson, Appeals and Compliance Officer (University Governance) or by tel: 780-492-2655.