eVote: Governance Electronic Voting procedure
The University Governance “Electronic Voting” system (e-Vote) successfully meets legislated requirements for voter anonymity and accessibility by:
- increasing productivity and efficiencies to support and streamline work-flow and synergize staffing and resources;
- creating community by providing an accessible, mobile solution to managing nominations and creating a global voting network.;
- promoting citizenship by engaging internal and external communities to contribute and participate in governance and providing a transparent governance process;
- supporting University Governance with on-line administration and delivery of the nomination, election and review/selection processes, mobile voting for the university community;
- providing secure interfacing with all levels of University Governance to enable the flow of business between meetings.
Electronic Voting Instructions:
I'm a voting member of General Faculties Council, how does the eVote application work? Click here for "How To" steps and more information.
View Recent and Upcoming Events:
Nominations Calls and Elections held by GFC