Each department is assigned an allocation (please see link below). Individual graduate departments are responsible for selecting nominees based on eligibility criteria and allocations. Departments may choose to nominate individuals based on a variety of criteria including academic record, letters of appraisal, statement of program, applicant's research, potential contributions to research, and other technical experience.
1. Department nominates students to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) by the nomination deadline
2. FGSR verifies eligibility
3. FGSR approves the award
4. FGSR notifies winners directly
• Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship department Memo - 2020
• Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship Nomination Form
• Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship Allocation Table