Applications must be submitted through the GSMS Awards Portal. Submitting your application does not denote acceptance of your application, nor guarantee available funds. You will be notified through the portal once your application has been processed and a decision has been made.
1) GSMS Online Submission:
• Follow the GSMS Awards Student Training Document\Apply for Awards to submit your application (available in GSMS or on FGSR's website under Award Resources
• Search for "FGSR Graduate Student Online Conference Award 2020/21"
. The award will only be viewable during the open application dates.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected and you will be required to re-apply once your application is complete.
• It is your responsibility to review your application for completeness and eligibility before submission.
2) Supporting Documents
• Registration confirmation must include the conference dates, organizations’ particulars (organization logo, contact information, signatures, etc).
• Screenshots, JPEG, or PNG images of the registration confirmation will not be accepted for submission.
• Documentation sent by email must be the original print out from your ualberta.ca email account; information copied from the body of an email and pasted into word or excel will not be accepted.
• Unofficial UofA transcript from Bear Tracks.