Braemar School Day - Sept. 13, 2017
The University of Alberta is pleased to host 80 young mothers from Braemar High School for an activity filled day. Braemar is an established school which provides an education in a supportive environment exclusively for pregnant and parenting teens ranging from 13 to 19 years of age. This initiative will encourage young mothers to feel the University of Alberta is welcoming and a possible place to attend.
Want to get involved? We have two options:
A) Parent Table Discussion
- Share your experience if you currently have, or previously had children, while pursuing your undergraduate/graduate degrees.
- Sept. 13, 2017, 11:00-11:45 p.m. (lunch will be provided).
- Location: 10th Floor ED Building Student Lounge
- Children are welcome!
B) Campus Guides
- Help take students through their respected campus tours
- Sept. 13, 2017, 12:00-2:00 p.m.
- Location: various interesting places on campus (Timms Centre, VVC, EAS, etc.).
To volunteer with us, please contact Charity Slobod at email@example.com.