Where UAlberta grad students meet the open road!
Research in a Suitcase partners with facilities across Alberta and brings the U of A to their front door. We encourage grad students to think about packing the following items:
- an engaging table-top conversation piece (something to draw attention)
- some toys or colouring sheets for young kids
- images of their research
- an interactive game or activity (Do-It-Yourself)
- safe lab/office instruments for items
- a keen willingness to answer lots of questions!
Remember to engage 2- to 92-year-olds! Stay tuned for when the road calls again and your suitcase must be packed!