Graduate Teaching and Learning (GTL) Program Level 1: Classroom Basics: Introduction to Teaching and Learning provides an overview of pedagogical skills and concepts required for teaching at a post-secondary level.
If you attend a FGSR teaching session you will be automatically enrolled in the GTL Program to record the session.
- 20 hours of teaching sessions
- minimum of 15 hours of sessions through FGSR
- Five hours of sessions can be from any outside resource on or off campus including:
- Five short reflections (250-750 words each)
- Reflections will be on sessions attended, with priority given to outside resource sessions over FGSR sessions, and uploaded to eClass. Additionally, if you attend a full day workshop (five hours or more) you could write about five issues or concepts covered over the course of the day.
Participants will receive a letter of completion listing all the sessions they have attended once they have met their level one requirements.