If you have not already submitted your non-refundable $100 CAD application fee, please do so at your earliest convenience. You must pay your application fee before the deadline in order for your application to be officially submitted.
- After submitting your application, return to the dashboard screen for your application, or if you have logged out, log into the ApplyGrad system and return to the application you wish to forward payment for.
- Select the "Declaration and Payment" section from the Dashboard screen.
Note: This section will only appear after you've reviewed and submitted your application.
- Read the declaration statement, enter your electronic signature*, and press "Save".
*Please ensure that your electronic signature is your full legal name.
Note: If the name shown under electronic signature appears incorrectly this means you entered your name incorrectly when you created your account on the system. Please click on "Edit Profile" at the top right of the screen. Correct the name entered and then return to your application and sign the declaration statement.
- Select your desired payment option and press "Save". A new button will now appear, enabling you to "Make Payment".
Note: If a third party is going to pay the application fee on your behalf, select "A third party will pay on my behalf" under the payment options section. Click on the "Save and Return to Application" button, which will take you back to the dashboard. On the dashboard click on the "Request" icon. Under the "Request" icon you will see an option "Third Party Payment" has been added. Click this added line and enter the name and email of your third party payer, as well as any additional information you would like to provide to them. This will generate an email to the third party requesting them to make the payment. Once they make payment you will receive an email indicating that they have completed your request. The third party will receive an email receipt confirming their payment was received.
- If you are paying now, click on the "Make Payment" button and follow the prompt. You will be redirected to a secure payment screen.
- Upon completing your transaction, you will receive an email receipt confirming that your payment has been received.
You must ensure that your payment is received before the deadline related to your application. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application which will not be considered for admission by the University of Alberta.
If you have any further questions regarding your application fee payment, please contact the Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).