Information below is adapted from manufacturer's product information
LIFEPAK® 20e defibrillator/monitor (1)
The LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor is compact, lightweight and easy to rush to the scene or use during transport. The 20e is highly intuitive to use, putting early, effective defibrillation into the hands of first responders. The 20e combines AED function with manual capability so that ACLS-trained clinicians can quickly and easily deliver advanced diagnostic and therapeutic care. Clinically advanced and packed with power, the 20e uses lithium-ion battery technology that provides extended operating time for transporting patients from one area of the hospital to another and includes ADAPTIV biphasic technology up to 360 joules.
Philips HeartStart MRx (1)
Built to be rugged, reliable, and easy-to-use, the HeartStart MRx with the Philips DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm, provides industry-leading patient monitoring capabilities, superb diagnostic measurements, proven resuscitation therapies and CPR guidance.
- Easy-to-use interface with user-friendly indicators, buttons and selection of operating mode to find
- Active ready-for-use indicator clearly shows status
LIFEPAK® 1000 Defibrillator (1)
The rugged LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use automatic external defibrillator (AED) from the leader in defibrillation technology. But it’s also a defibrillator powerful and adaptable enough for professional responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
- Heart Rhythm Analysis
- ECG Display
- Defibrillation Waveform
- cprMAX™ Technology
- Data Management
- Readiness Display
Alaris® Pump Module (6)
The Alaris Pump Module is a large volume infusion pump designed for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery for adult, pediatric or neonatal patients. Infusion delivery can occur via clinically acceptable routes of administration such as intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, epidural, enteral or irrigation of fluid spaces. Clinicians can attach up to four pump modules to a single Point of Care (PC) unit allowing four different infusions. The pump modules can be attached to either side of the PC unit to create the desired configuration.
Glidescope Video Laryngoscope (1)
The GlideScope Video Laryngoscope system delivers the digital video technology and functionality physicians expect from advanced video laryngoscopy—available in single use configurations.
- Ideal for difficult and unpredictable airways; convenient for routine airways
- Provides a consistently clear view, enabling quick intubation in unpredictable conditions
- Optimized for demanding OR, ED, and ICU settings
Maquet Servo-i Ventilator (1)
The Maquet Servo-i Ventilator offers a wealth of features and functionalities for treating adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Enhanced interaction - offering unprecedented levels of speed in sensing and control
- Neurally Adjusted Ventilatory Assist - it listens to the patient’s own respiratory signal.
- EDI Signal - diagnostic tool that monitors the electrical activity of the diaphragm
- Open Lung Tool - instrument for effectively determining the effect of a ventilator intervention