Recruitment & Advertising


Moving Expenses & Relocation Coverage for Continuing Academic Staff

Academic staff members hired on continuing appointments whose employment is governed by one of the four Board-AASUA Agreements (Faculty, Administrative and Professional Officers, Librarians, and Faculty Service Officers) may be provided with travel and household relocation assistance through central funds. Contingent Academic staff may be provided with some relocation assistance through the hiring unit.  Movement of office/lab equipment is not covered by central funds. 

Please note: Moves which are being deferred beyond one year from appointment start date will need prior approval from Relocation Services.

Moving Expenses and Relocation Benefits for Academic Staff Procedures
  (movement of office/lab/lab equipment, etc. are not covered by this procedure)

Resources for Hiring Units

Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs for Hiring Units

Forms and Templates for Hiring Units
Request for Relocation Services 

Resources for Academic Staff

Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs for New Academic Staff 
Instructions on Submitting an Expense Report

Forms and Templates for New Academic Staff
Non-Accountable Moving Allowance for Incidental Relocation or Moving Expenses