What happens next?

After you've reported your incident

  1. Check with your supervisor to make sure he/she has completed the form.
  2. Follow up with other university departments as necessary:
  3. If there is an investigation, assist investigators as requested (HSE or government agency).
  4. Update your hazard assessment to reflect recommendations from the incident report.

Ambulance costs

Ambulance costs for students who are injured during university-related activities are covered by Alberta Advanced Education.

Send invoices to:

Tricia Hurry
HR Program Coordinator
7th Floor, Phipps-McKinnon Building
10020-101A Avenue Edmonton, AB T5J3G2