Request or report all honoraria payments with a single form

01 February 2021

We’ve simplified requesting or reporting honoraria payments. You can now pay any non-employee person of interest such as a visiting speaker/lecturer or a First Nations, Métis and Inuit honorarium using the Honoraria Reporting and Payment Form.

Find the form and payment guidelines on the Honoraria web page.