We invite University Faculty and learners, and Alberta Health Services colleagues to submit their original research or educational initiatives in integrative health.
Presenters will be expected to prepare a poster with the option of taking part in a Rapid Talk competition where participants will have 3 minutes to explain the breadth and significance of their research project. If the first and presenting author is a trainee, their Rapid Talk will be eligible for a monetary Trainee Research Award. A limited number of Rapid Talks will be accepted so please submit your abstract early to avoid disappointment.
Each submission will be reviewed by an external panel and applicants will be notified of their decision by e-mail no later than Friday, September 21, 2018. More information about the Rapid Talk criteria will be provided to all applicants that are accepted.
- 500 word maximum (please follow the template listed below).
- Abstracts may reflect work that is either underway/proposed or completed.
- You may choose to submit more than one abstract. Please send a separate e-mail for each submission.
- All presenters must register for the conference and be available to present from 12:00 - 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 18, 2018.
Structured Abstract (Required Headings)
- Analysis Plan/Results
- Potential Significance/Results
- Conclusions (completed work only)
Please submit your structured abstract by September 15, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Institutional Affiliation
- Abstract Title & All Authors (please identify whether the first and presenting author is a trainee)
- Would you like to be considered for a Rapid Talk?
Trainee Research Award
If the first and presenting author is a trainee, and they participate in the Rapid Talk competition, they will be eligible for a monetary Trainee Research Award. All Rapid Talks will be judged between 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 18, 2018, and will be awarded at the end of the conference. More information about the Rapid Talk criteria will be sent to all trainees that are accepted.
Deadline for Submissions: Saturday, September 15, 2018