Contemporary Insights for Optimizing Health
Thank you to the over 260 guests who came from across the province to join us for the IHI's inaugural conference that was held Friday, May 13, 2016 in Bernard Snell Hall.
View a special recording of the public lecture by Dr. Mimi Guarneri.
- Mimi Guarneri, MD, FACC, ABIHM "Effective Self-Care for Chronic Disease Management" (Click for Slides)
Aviad "Adi" Haramati, PhD, "Mindfulness to Address Chronic Stress and Burnout: An Educational Imperative!" (Click for Slides)
Patricia Herman, ND, PhD "Could Integrative Approaches to Health Bend the Cost Curve in Health Care?" (Click for Slides)
Click here for more information.
- Dr. Richard Fedorak "Your Microbiome: Who Knew? It Controls Your Health"
- Dr. Glenda MacQueen "Integrative Health in Mental Health: Opportunities and Challenges"
- Dr. Linda Carlson "Mindfulness for Optimal Health"
- Dr. Catherine Field "Can we improve breast cancer with a dietary compound?"
- Dr. Bryan Kolb "Environment, Brain, Health and Behaviour"
1. Teresa L.D. Hardy
T.L.D. Hardy, C.A. Boliek, J.M. Rieger. Informing communication feminization treatment by relating communication characteristics to measures of gender attribution.
2. Mohammad Karkhaneh
M. Karkhaneh, L. Peters, S. Vohra. Are probiotics effective and safe for colic?
Thank you to our generous sponsors who made this day possible:
Save the date for our next conference taking place on Thursday, October 26 and Friday, October 27, 2017!