The Digital Humanities Program offers three unique programs:
1) A 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree pursued as an individualized program within the Office of Interdisciplinary Studies
2) A 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree with a specialization
Students may pursue the degree with a specialization in a specific field. Currently, the programs of specialization include:
- Art & Design
- East Asian Studies
- English & Film Studies
- History & Classics
- Library & Information Studies
- Modern Languages & Cultural Studies
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
3) A 3-year MA/MLIS program which gives you two degrees: a Master of Arts (MA) in Digital Humanities and and a Master of Library and Information Studies (MLIS) from the School of Library and Information Sciences. For more information, please see the Masters in Digital Humanities/Master in Library and Information Studies page here.
For further information about our program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.492.4802.
See How to Apply for information on the application process.