- Build linkages at the University of Alberta and with other IIQM Member Scholars to internationalise your research. Meeting opportunities facilitated by IIQM.
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other IIQM Visiting Scholars.
- Consultation provided by IJQM Editor, Dr. Alex Clark, for publication development/completion.
- Dedicated and quiet work station within the new Edmonton Clinic Health Academy (ECHA) building, with internet and printing access.
- Access to IIQM’s on-site library.
- Access to faculty and University of Alberta events, sessions, lectures, etc.
- Opportunities for skills and grant proposal development.
- Consultation available with research librarian and research data management expert.
- Opportunity to present a 1 hr. session (where applicable).
- Recognition on your CV: Certificate will be provided upon completion.
Information and support are available for travel, accommodation, VISA requirements.
Click here for more information on the Visiting Scholar Program.
- $200 per week, or $600 per month
- Reduced rate to attend TQ Workshop Series (June)
- Note: Fees are listed in Canadian dollars, and do not include 5% tax that will be added