- Build linkages at the University of Alberta and with other IIQM Member Scholars to internationalise your research. Meeting opportunities facilitated by IIQM.
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other IIQM Visiting Scholars.
- Consultation with a member of IJQM's editorial team for publication development/completion.
- Dedicated and quiet work station within the new Edmonton Clinic Health Academy (ECHA) building, with internet and printing access.
- Access to IIQM’s on-site library.
- Access to faculty and University of Alberta events, sessions, lectures, etc.
- Opportunities for skills and grant proposal development.
- Consultation available with research librarian and research data management expert.
- Opportunity to present a 1 hr. session (where applicable).
- Recognition on your CV: Certificate will be provided upon completion.
Information and support are available for travel, accommodation, VISA requirements.
Click here for more information on the Visiting Scholar Program.
Click here for the application form. Please forward the completed form alongside your CV to IIQM@ualberta.ca.
- $200 per week, or $600 per month
- Reduced rate to attend TQ Workshop Series (June)
- Note: Fees are listed in Canadian dollars, and do not include 5% tax that will be added