• Assess client’s eligibility to file a tax return at the ISC Tax Clinic
• Ensure client has all of the required documents (tax slips)
• File client’s tax return
• Educate client on Canada’s tax system and the importance of filing a tax return every year
Qualities we look for:
• Professional work etiquette
• Strong English communication skills
• Able to successfully obtain the EFile number and pass the EFile security check
• Available Monday - Friday, March 23 - April 9 and April 28 - 30, 2020
• Attend mandatory half-day training session, Saturday, March 7, 2020 (Subject to change), in Telus 134
• Attend mandatory orientation session, Tuesday, March 10, 2020, from 4 - 6 pm, in Telus 134
• Minimum of 20 hours during ISC Tax Clinic season (March 23 - April 30, 2020)
• There will not be any shifts scheduled during the final exam period
This position is selection-based. There will be a mandatory group interview for selected candidates.
Application Deadline: 1:00 pm, Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 1 pm.