• Prepare airport welcome packages
• Welcome new students to the University of Alberta
• Approach and engage with students, answer their questions and help them find the information they seek.
• Hand out welcome packages
• At least 32 hours (4 shifts)
•Final dates to be determined
To be determined
Application Deadline: 11:59 PM MST, August 1, 2017 .
ISS Event Assistant:
• Assist large ISS programs or events (Transitions international student orientation, UAI annual Holiday Party, World of Futsal)
• Assist smaller one-time events throughout the year (Field Trips, Canada Day)
• Assist with event logistics
• At least 20 hours are required during fall Transitions orientation in late August.
• Additional hours are flexible, based on events that occur throughout the academic year.
• One weeknight in August
• Date to be announced
• Attendance is mandatory
Application Deadline: You must attend an Info Session before August 1st, 2017.