The International Student Advisory Committee (ISAC) advises International Student Services (ISS) staff on issues which international students face. Participating in ISAC allows you to serve your fellow students by giving meaningful input to ISS.
• Provide feedback of ISS programs and services
• Suggest future improvements
• Belong to a working group dedicated to programs or communications
• Diversified in programs of study
• Actively involved in many areas of the campus community
• Hold a valid study permit
*Preference will be given to those who have not been involved with ISS before.
• One full academic year
• Attend monthly meetings
• Perform tasks with assigned working group
• Some members also serve as a student representative on high-level University committees
*This position is selection-based.
1. Express interest on the ISS Volunteer Registration.
2. ISS will contact you in the summer to submit an application
Training: No training required
Application Deadline: September 15, 2017