Who Can Register?
Students from all faculties are welcome. To apply you must:
- Be a first-year international student coming to the University of Alberta
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate degree or bridging program student
- Have a valid study permit upon arrival
This fee includes:
- All classes, workshops, training, class materials,
- Field trip (transportation and lunch included)
- Opening reception breakfast, lunches, and graduation dinner
You must prepare for additional living costs, including temporary accommodation, meals and transportation from the airport, etc.
Student and Guest Services
Students enrolled in U of A+ can register for temporary accommodation with Student and Guest Services.
Find Your Own Accommodation Students may find their own temporary housing in Edmonton for August. See the temporary accommodations section for other options.