Who Can Register?
Students from all faculties are welcome. To apply you must:
- Be a first-year international student coming to the University of Alberta
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate degree or bridging program student
- Have a valid study permit upon arrival
- Early bird registration (before June 20, 2017 11:59 PM MT): $100/person
- After June 20, 2017: $150/person
Registration deadline: July 31, 2017
This fee includes:
- All classes, workshops, training, class materials,
- Field trip (transportation and lunch included)
- Opening reception breakfast, lunches, and graduation dinner
You must prepare for additional living costs, including temporary accommodation, meals and transportation from the airport, etc.
Student and Guest Services
Students enrolled in U of A+ can register for temporary accommodation with Student and Guest Services.
To apply, fill out the Accommodation Reservation Form and email Guest Services (email@example.com). This option costs $49/night.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This form specifies accommodation with Guest Services is available until August 23, 2017; we would like to assure students, campus accommodation will be available for the entire duration of the U of A+ program (August 17 -25).
Students who have confirmed on-campus housing for Fall 2017, can move into their residence building, August 23, 2017. The rate to stay is $25/night until August 28, 2017.
Please note: You are not required to provide credit card information when you apply. Credit card information will be required when you check-in.
Find Your Own Accommodation
Students may find their own temporary housing in Edmonton for August. See the temporary accommodations section for other options.