I-Work! Career Conference
Get the skills to master interviews and get the career you want in Canada!
I-Work! Offers a series of workshops and events targeted at students looking to increase their knowledge about career development in Canada and globally.
A workshop occurs every month, October to March, on topics such as:
- The importance of volunteerism in the Canadian work culture
- An introduction to Canadian workplace pragmatics: intercultural perspectives
- Speaker panel: From student to employee
- Interview skills workshops (hosted by the Career Centre)
Open to all international students, at any stage of your degree, attend this conference to improve your skills and knowledge on finding work in Canada.
Check back in September 2018 for the 2018 - 2019 I-Work workshop schedule.
You will get answers to:
- Where are the best online platforms to find employment?
- What skills make me stand out from other candidates?
- What should I include in my LinkedIn profile?
- What are employers looking for in their ideal candidate?
- What is the difference between my home country's work culture and Canada's work culture?
I-Work! Career Conference — Saturday, March 9, 2019
Attend this one-day career conference to hear from keynote speakers and employers on how to build your skills and maximize your employability.