Go Abroad Fair, Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Held every fall, the University of Alberta's Go Abroad Fair is organized by University of Alberta International - Education Abroad.
A lively and bustling event, the Go Abroad Fair brings together local, provincial, national and international exhibitors to showcase unique and exciting work, volunteer and study abroad opportunities provided by post-secondary institutions and organizations around the world.
This year's fair will take place on Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m at the Dinwoodie Lounge in the Students' Union Building where we expect more than 40 organizations and partner universities will connect with over 1000 University of Alberta students. We hope to see you there!
Exhibiting at the 2019 Go Abroad Fair is an opportunity for your organization or institution to market your unique international work, study and volunteer abroad programs to an engaged audience of University of Alberta students.
- External Exhibitors - $500
- Government/Non-Profit Institutions - $100
- University of Alberta Faculty/Department - $50
- International Partners and Student Groups - no charge
- All registration fees must be paid online by Visa or Mastercard; payment by UAlberta indent is not accepted.
- All registrations are subject to review by the organizers of the Go Abroad Fair to determine exhibitor category accuracy.
As an exhibitor, you will receive:
- 6’ by 2.5’ tabletop and two chairs
- 6' by 4' vertical poster board backdrop for the table
- Your organization’s name on the Go Abroad Fair website
- The opportunity to sponsor the event
Registration for the 2019 Go Abroad Fair is now closed