The Alberta Advanced Education Ministry is pleased to announce the latest Call for Applications for the Internationalization at Home in Science Education (i@Home) initiative. The i@Home program will provide grants of $6,500 each to science professors and instructors at Campus Alberta institutions to develop and pilot new approaches to internationalizing Alberta classrooms, students, and science curriculum.
Applications for this round of funding should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, June 27th for internal review prior to being forwarded on to the GoA. Information on how to apply is located here and the application form can be found here.
• Pilot new models and initiatives to internationalize science classrooms in Alberta
• Encourage intercultural learning between Alberta students and international peers
• Encourage collaboration in science between Campus Alberta institutions and international partners in priority countries
• Support the internationalization of Campus Alberta science faculties and students
• Institutions are encouraged to build on existing relationships in one of the eight priority countries.
• Funding supports program design and delivery, including travel costs associated with establishing the partnership.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.