City: Cerdanyola del Valles near Barcelona Country: Spain
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona Website
What Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona has to offer:
- The UAB campus includes 351 research groups, 57 departments and 68 research institutes and centres.
- Research activities are also carried out in the five UAB-affiliated hospitals, three of which have been awarded the Carlos III Health Institute’s seal of excellence. Other areas of strength include optics, biosciences, medicine and technology transfer.
- The UAB is located just 25 minutes by public transport from the center of Barcelona near the Mediterranean coast.
- Innovation, employability and entrepreneurship are strongly promoted by UAB.
- The city of Barcelona is among the world’s best cities in classifications of quality of life, safety and fairness.
When Can I Go?
Terms Offered: Fall, Winter, Full Year
Semester 1: September – February
Semester 2: February – July
Open to: All Faculties
Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Language of Instruction: English, Spanish
Field of Study: All—but exchange students cannot take classes in any faculty of communication or medicine. A minimum of B2 in Spanish is required if the courses are taken in Spanish. No English proficiency is required.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona Course Information
More Course Information
Even more course information
Specific academic and/or course questions can be directed to the exchange offices of the relevant faculty.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona: Life on Campus
University of Alberta International, Education Abroad