City: Bielefeld Country: Germany
Bielefeld University - Exchange
- Located in Ostwestfalen-Lippe, a high-tech region in Germany and home to robust clusters of mechanical engineering and industrial electronics research development.
- Offers affordable student accommodation close to campus.
- Bielefeld University won an award for its teaching and study culture.
- International students experience great support from the international office: buddy program, trips to other German cities, social gatherings and support in finding student accommodation.
- Very green city close to the Teutoburg forest and Sparrenburg castle.
Why don't you combine your participation in this exchange with participation in an internship as well? We could send you on an International Work Experience (IWE) internship before or after your exchange. If you are interested in going out on both programs please contact Michal Guzowski at email@example.com for more details.
When Can I Go?
Terms Offered: Fall, Winter, Full Year
Semester 1: October - March
Semester 2: April - September
Open to: All Faculties
Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Language of Instruction: English, German
Field of Study: All
Bielefeld University Course Information
Bielefeld University Credit Information
Information regarding housing can be found here.
University of Alberta International, Education Abroad