City: Shanghai Country: China
Fudan University, School of Management Website
What Fudan has to offer:
- One of the oldest, most prestigious, and most selective universities in China
- A long history and an international reputation for academic excellence
- A variety of student groups and activities; including the Mountain Climbing and Expedition Club, the Football Fans' Club, the Youth Law Society, the Society of Classical Poetry, and the Magic Club!
- Located in Shanghai; an electrifying city in the midst of a rapid cultural and economic revolution
- Situated on the Yangtze River and originally a fishing village, today’s Shanghai is a multi-cultural metropolis with both modern and traditional Chinese features
Students applying for this exchange are also encouraged to apply for funding through the Julia KS Liu Undergraduate Scholarship.
When Can I Go?
Terms Offered: Fall, Winter, Full Year
Open to: All Faculties
Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Program Information & Contact
For all questions related to eligibility, applying, deadlines, costs and program details, visit: Faculty of Business.