City: Lima Country: Peru
Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru Website
What PUCP has to offer:
- Founded in 1917, the PUCP is the oldest-established private higher educational institution in Peru
- Is renowned for its high standards in research and academic work - one of the highest ranked universities in Latin America!
- Has a variety of academic disciplines; including Architecture, Art, Science, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Communications, Law, Economics, Education, Humanities, Engineering, Humanities, Psychology, and Theology
- Has a community-based learning component that enhances the study abroad experience by helping students become involved in Peruvian social, economic and political issues through community service and research with major non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Lima
- Located on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, on a large, 100-acre campus with modern buildings, picturesque gardens and archaeological excavations
- Check out this great PUCP video that has a very good chance of making you decide to go there on exchange!
When Can I Go?
Terms Offered: Fall, Winter, Full Year
Semester 1: March – July
Semester 2: August – December
Open to: All Faculties
Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Language of Instruction: Spanish
Field of Study: All with the exception of courses in CENTRUM (Business Management School).
PUC-Peru offers a few, but very interesting, courses in English in Science and Engineering. For a list of past offerings, please go here. If you'd like information about the courses that would be available for the time you might be there, please contact Michal Guzowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru Course Information
The PUCP does not offer accomodation facilities; however, the Office of International Student Mobility offers international students lists of potential host families, who must be contacted directly.
University of Alberta International, Education Abroad
Credit Transfer History