City: Guadalajara Country: Mexico
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Website
What UAG has to offer:
- UAG, founded in 1935, is consistently ranked as one of the best universities in Mexico
- Throughout its history, the UAG has preserved its Mexican roots and cultural values while it is also recognized both at home and abroad as an internationalized university
- UAG has graduated tens of thousands of foreign students all through eighty-two years of its existence
- All courses offered by UAG are academically structured according to international standards
- UAG has extensive athletic facilities including an Olympic swimming pool, handball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts and a soccer stadium.
When Can I Go?
Terms Offered: Fall, Winter, Full Year
Semester 1: August – December
Semester 2: January – May
Open to: All Faculties
Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Language of Instruction: Mainly Spanish, limited English
Students wishing to take courses in Spanish are recommended to have at least a Spanish Diploma level (DELE) of B1 or to place at a level 5 or higher according to the UAG placement exam.
Field of Study: All with the exception of Medicine and Dentistry
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Course Information
Information about UAG's Intensive Spanish and Culture Courses
There are no dormitories on the UAG campus. Students who are interested may apply for a host family. Living with a host family has a great number of advantages and is encouraged. UAG has a listing of approved families and will place students in appropriate families according to answers given in the homestay application. Students who choose not to apply for a host family will need to make their own housing arrangements.
University of Alberta International, Education Abroad
Credit Transfer History