City: Madrid Country: Spain
Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid Website
What Comillas has to offer:
- Is one of Spain's most prestigious private Jesuit universities, established more than a century ago
- Has a wide variety of academic disciplines; including theology, law, social sciences, engineering, business, nursing, and physiotherapy
- Is characterised by academic rigour, personalised care for each student, and advanced social awareness
- Provides a rich student life, where students will find a variety of diverse student associations offering activities to suit anyone's interests.
- The University services include access to libraries, computing centers, sports, housing assistance, and medical & psychological services.
- Additionally, students will have access to workshops in photography and guitar, as well as university-sponsored theater, cinema, art, and music activities
- Located in Madrid, the largest city in Spain, considered to be one of the top European destinations for cultural attractions
When Can I Go?
Terms Offered: Fall, Winter, Full Year
Semester 1: August – December
Semester 2: January – June
Open to: All Faculties
Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Language of Instruction: English,Spanish
It is not mandatory but students are encouraged to have a B2 level in Spanish to make the most of this exchange.
Field of Study: All
Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid Course Information
There is a large number of courses taught in English in the following Departments: Translation, International Relations, Education, Industrial Organization, Computer Engineering, Mechanincal Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Law and Legal Studies, Public Administration, Political Science.
Students who are on exchange are also able to register for an additional Spanish Language course.
Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid Accommodation
University of Alberta International, Education Abroad
Credit Transfer History