City: Innsbruck Country: Austria
Universität Innsbruck Website
What Innsbruck has to offer:
- A location in the heart of the Alps - close to Salzburg, Vienna, Berlin, Prague, Venice, Florence, and Zurich
- A productive studying environment, with 16 faculties and a broad spectrum of programs
- A scholastic environment that has housed Nobel Prize winning professors
- Breathtaking landscape that provides an abundance of opportunities for hiking, skiing, mountain biking, and climbing
- Check out these great videos about the University of Innsbruck experience here and here!
When Can I Go?
Terms Offered: Fall, Winter, Full Year
Semester 1:October - January
Semester 2: March - June
Open to: All Faculties
Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Language of Instruction: English, German
Although not required, learning some basic German before your exchange would certainly help to give you a smoother experience while living in Innsbruck.
Field of Study: All with the exception of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing
Universitat Innsbruck has 2 courses specifically designed for exchange students: Intercultural Communication and The European Union.
Many courses at the graduate level can be taken by undergraduate students.
Universität Innsbruck Course Information
Universität Innsbruck Credit Information
More Course Information
Universität Innsbruck Accommodation
University of Alberta International, Education Abroad