Information Technology Advisory Committee (ITAC)
Information Technology Enterprise Committee (ITEC)
The ITAC provides community feedback to the ITEC.
- Provide a forum for discussion and resolution of ICT issues that fall under the mandate of the ITEC.
- Provide input on IT policies and procedures, make recommendations on new initiatives, and give input on prioritization of ITEC projects.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance on the maintenance and effective and efficient evolution of ITEC services to the benefit of the University community.
- Academic faculty representatives appointed by each Faculty/department (3 year term, renewable)
- Campus St. Jean
- Graduate Studies
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Physical Education
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Representative from each administrative unit (3 year term, renewable)
- Ancillary Services
- Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Facilities and Operations
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Risk Management Services
- Supply Management Services
- Marketing and Communications
- Dean of Students
- Office of the Registrar
- UofA International
- Four undergraduate student representatives
- Two graduate student representatives
- Ex officio:
- Chair of the ITEC
- IST Deputy CIO
- Associate Vice-President, University Digital Strategy
- Center for Teaching and Learning Academic Director
- Internal Audit
- Chair to be nominated/selected from faculty member representatives.
- Face-to-face three times a year and as needed.