Ph.D. (Human Kinetics), University of Ottawa, 2018 (Dissertation titled Anishinaabeg Women’s Wellbeing: Decolonization through Physical Activity. Funded by a CIHR Doctoral Research Award in First Nations, Métis, and/or Inuit Health).
M.A., (Indigenous Governance), University of Victoria, 2010 (Thesis titled Ogichitaakwe Regeneration)
H.B.A., Political Science, Lakehead University, 2003.
B.A., Political Science, Minor in Indigenous Learning, Lakehead University, 2002.
- March 2018 – present: Assistant Professor, Kinesiology, Sport, & Recreation and Native Studies.
- July 2017 – March 2018 Assistant Lecturer, Kinesiology, Sport, & Recreation and Native Studies.
- 2016 – 2017 Part-time Professor, University of Ottawa and Algonquin College
- 2012 – 2013 Director of the Urban Aboriginal Knowledge Network Secretariat for the National Association of Friendship Centres
- 2010 – 2012 Research Manager for the National Association of Friendship Centres
- 2009 – Present: Certified Kettlebell Coach (Agatsu. Inc.)