- Patrons are encouraged to put equipment back after usage
- Patrons are encouraged to allow others to work in on free weights of resistance equipment, saving equipment will not be permitted.
- Patrons must wipe down equipment after each use using the spray bottles and clothes provided.
- Special equipment can be borrowed from the front desk in trade for user ONEcard or membership
- No equipment is to be taken out of the Hanson Fitness and Lifestyle Centre
- For safety and security purposes, users may not bring bags, backpacks or outer wear items into the facility. All personal belongings must be secured in a locker in the locker rooms
- The Hanson Fitness and Lifestyle Centre staff are not responsible for storing users' valuables.
To ensure safe and hygienic environment:
- Users must wear appropriate workout attire (T-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, exercise pants).
- No jeans or cutoffs are permitted.
- Thongs or sandals are not permitted.
- Closed-toe shoes appropriate for exercise (jogging, court, aerobic) must be worn at all times.
- All attire must be clean; shoes must be clean and non-marking.
- Users may not remove items of clothing, such as T-shirts, while in the Hanson Fitness and Lifestyle Centre.
Food and drink policy
- No food or drink (other than sport drinks or water) may be consumed while using the Hanson Fitness and Lifestyle Centre.
- All sport drink or water containers must have sealed drink tops.
- No glass containers are allowed in the facility.