1. Transcript - attach a copy of your transcript of your marks to your application. This can be an unofficial one printed from Bear Tracks.
2. Resume - (point form is acceptable) listing the educational, work and volunteer experiences that support your eligibility as per the selection criteria.Provide details such as:
- course name
- length of time of educational, work, and/or volunteer experiences
- description of duties and responsibilities
- performance evaluation etc.
3. Personal Statement - 500 words or less, indicating and substantiating how your personal and interpersonal skills and qualities (relating to part B) would be valuable to this project. Where possible give examples or evidence of these abilities.
- Please provide two professional or academic references from people who know you well. . (Please do not use family members or personal acquaintances.)
- Provide your referees with a copy of the Play Around the World Information Sheet and reference forms to ensure they have an understanding of the nature of the project.
- After completing the reference forms, the referee must place the form in an envelope, seal it and sign their name over the seal before returning it to you.
- One of the referees should be someone who has supervised you in your experiences working with children/youth or who has seen you work as part of a team.