The Dean's External Advisory Board is a committed group of distinguished alumni who provide advice to and advocacy for the Faculty. Their collective interest lies in supporting and enhancing our efforts to preserve the best of our past while preparing students for a challenging future in a dynamic profession. Based in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto, UAlberta Law's External Advisory Board members bring not only a diversity of geographic perspectives, but a diversity of years of experience, gender, ethnic origin and sexual orientation.
EAB members include partners and associates from Canada's largest and most distinguished firms, in-house counsel from leading corporations in Alberta and across Canada, and members either in non-traditional practice environments or alternative careers. We greatly appreciate their commitment and continued service.
- Paul Alpern | Stantec
- The Hon. Terry Clackson | Alberta Court of Queen's Bench
- Miles Cymbaluk | Sirrs LLP
- John Day, QC | John Day Developments
- Rachel Hamilton | DLA Piper LLP
- Steven Mandziuk, QC | Finning Canada
- Stuart McKellar, QC, ICD.D | ATB Financial
- Anne McLellan, PC, OC, AOE | Bennett Jones LLP
- Lorne Merryweather, QC | Alberta Justice and Solicitor General
- Christine Pratt | Field Law LLP
- Ian Reynolds, QC, ICD.D | Bennett Jones LLP
- Barrett Westerlund | ATB Financial