First University of Alberta Law Graduate to have won a Memorial Cup Championship and also to have represented Canada in ice hockey in two Olympic Games (Innsbruck & Grenoble) and to have won a Bronze Medal in Ice hockey
1972 - Born Riviere Qui Barre, AB
- 1960 - 1963 - Played with the Oil Kings. Was team Captain in his final year, and led them to a Memorial Cup victory for their first ever Memorial Cup Championship. Glenn Sather and Pat Quinn were also on the team.
- 1964 Joined the Canadian National Hockey team for the 1964 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria. He contributed two goals for their fourth place finish
- 1965, 1966, 1967 played for Canada in the IIHF World Championships, winning 2 bronze medals in the three years
- 1968 Represented Canada a second time in the Winter Olympics held in Genoble, France. He scored four goals in seven games to finish with a bronze medal.
- He declined offers to play pro hockey with the Detroit Red Wings
- 1967 - Obtained Law Degree from the University of Alberta