Before you click on the “Apply” button, confirm that you have the following:
- Current Resume
- A copy of their most current transcripts illustrating
- Note: Unofficial transcripts from Beartracks will be accepted.
- A letter of reference
- 45 to 84 completed credits in your degree program
All applicants are required to have a Faculty Permission to Participate Form completed by your faculty's designated Faculty Approver. Click here for the Faculty Approver Listing. This form may be handed in at any point in your application. A decision cannot be made without faculty approval.
- This requirement has been waived for Faculty of Arts students.
Completing the Application Form
To apply, you must be logged into your University of Alberta Gmail account in order to access the files and the application. Applicants transferring to the University of Alberta that do not yet have an account should contact PLLC directly.
The application form takes approximately 30 minutes to complete and includes the following questions of intent:
- Why are you interested in joining the Peter Lougheed Leadership College? What do you hope to achieve through this experience?
- Why are you an ideal candidate for this program? What will you bring to the PLLC?
- What does leadership mean to you?
Note: Responses to each question should have a max of 250 words. It’s recommended that you prepare your answers in advance and then paste them into the form.
If you are having difficulty accessing the application, please contact PLLC at firstname.lastname@example.org