☐ Our learning environment (experience and excel)
• Ensure a humanistic and supportive environment that enhances learning.
☐ Our programs (build and experience)
• Inter-professional and collaborative education within and between FoMD programs.
☐ Our faculty (excel, engage and sustain)
• Culture of educational scholarship and excellence.
• Culture that fosters and champions distinction and distinctiveness in teaching, learning, research, and service.
☐ Our communities (build, engage and sustain)
• Engage communities to create reciprocal learning experiences, research projects, partnerships, and collaborations.
• Sustain our people, our work, and the environment by attracting and stewarding the necessary resources.
• Attract and maintain international and global partners.
Goals to deliver in 2019
☐ Build and expand our academic technologies to support education innovation.
☐ Expansion of our Office of Advocacy & Wellbeing to include faculty.
☐ Creation of social accountability pillar.
☐ Focus on increased support for the Indigenous Health Initiative Program and the Director.