Dr. Ed Peters is currently appointed as Professor in the Division of Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Radiology in the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry.
- Bisphophonate associated osteonecrosis (collaboration with Khan et al, McMaster U)
- Endodontic assocatedd exostosis (collaboration with Cheng and Yu)
- CPAC Oral Dysplasia Registry (collaboration with Rosin, Zhang, Poe, Chiu; UBC and Bradley, U Toronto
Long term projects (waiting case accumulation)
- Non-specific radicular calcification causing odontalgia (collaboration with Nixdorf)
- Hyperalgesic contact labial mucositis
- Literature review: Biologic monitoring – How much is enough in dental offices?