Four steps to calendar concision
Stay connected to all of the exciting events happening within the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry and its departments, divisions, centres, and institutes by adding their calendar to your own Google Calendar schedule by following these easy steps:
- Sign into your UAlberta email account in a new browser tab.
- From the list to the right, select the discipline that appeals to your studies or interests.
- Click the link to open the embedded calendar on a new page.
- Select the "+ Google Calendar" option on the lower right-hand corner of the embedded calendar.
Once you've made the selection to add the calendar, your personal Google Calendar will open in a new tab in your Internet browser. You will find the new calendar, listed by name, in the "My calendars" section on the left-hand side of the screen. Events will display in your calendar in the corresponding colour.
Ready to remove a calendar?
Remove any calendar from your personal Google Calendar by following these steps:
- Sign into your UAlberta email account and open your Google Calendar.
- In the "My calendars" section on the left-hand side, open the menu of the desired calendar by selecting the icon with the downward-pointing arrow.
- Select "Hide this calendar from the list".