UAlberta Protective Services: 780-492-5050
AHS Protective Services (U of A Hospital): 780-407-7777 or 10# on an AHS phone
The source of truth for emergency information during a serious event is the main ualberta.ca homepage.
- If medical, police, fire or hazmat assistance is required to deal with an EMERGENCY, contact 911 immediately by phone.
- If you have experienced a theft or suspect criminal behaviour or have a concern about your personal security contact University of Alberta Protective Services (UAPS) at 780 492-5050.
- If you have a building emergency related to a flood, power or service outage, etc. contact the Communications Control Centre at 780 492-5555.
- If you have a health and safety question or concern contact the Environment, Health and Safety Department.
- Report all incidents, injuries, unsafe conditions, insecure conditions, environmental releases or threats to personal security as soon as possible to your immediate supervisor and then to the Environment, Health and Safety Department.
- Report all sensitive data or private information breaches immediately to your immediate supervisor and to Mark Noble, FoMD Security Health and Safety Advisor, at email@example.com or 780-492-8488.
Learn more about how to receive EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS at the U of A.