Our work in 2015/16 benefitted greatly from the efforts of a widenumber of other groups within the faculty and University, as
well as the larger community. We wish to thank our colleagues from the following groups for their collegiality and collaboration
without which our work would not have been possible.
- Technologies in Education (Faculty of Education)
- Department of Art & Design
- The Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Information Services and Technology (IST)
- Department of Computing Science
- Faculty of Nursing
- Health Research Council
- Alberta Health Services
A very important group of collaborators has been learners who brought their skills and insights to a large number of projects.