Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 23, 2019
We welcome and encourage collaboration! You can be an author on more than one abstract submitted to HPE Scholarship Day, however, you can only be a session PRESENTER ONCE at this conference in order that as many people as possible get a chance to participate.
EACH PRESENTER MUST REGISTER for the conference by Oct. 11, 2019. Abstract acceptance notices will be emailed out by Oct. 4, 2019.
You can submit an abstract for:
- Oral Presentations (HPE Research Podium Presentations)
- Facilitated Poster Presentations (Short presentations at your poster on HPE scholarly projects followed by limited discussion)
- Great IDEAS* (HPE Innovations where you do not yet have evaluation data, for example, an innovative curriculum project you've piloted, but not yet implemented fully)
- Educators' Lounge (a place to share your personal stories about your innovative clinical teaching "pearls" or your teaching challenges)
* The Great IDEAS sessions are based on an idea from the Keck Innovations in Medical Education Conference, "Cool Ideas." After attending their conference and seeing that this was a cool idea, we have decided to use this concept with our conference as well.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org