IDEAS Office Membership (FREE)
The IDEAS Office is engaging faculty members, trainees, and staff to build a community of health professions education (HPE) scholars in the University of Alberta and beyond. The vision for the IDEAS Office is to provide a centralized home for HPE scholarship where the members collaborate and create an environment where professional networks are established and HPE research capacity is expanded.
Signing up is FREE and EASY, and provides lots of benefits. Click here to join.
• Expedited access for busy clinicians who want help thinking through a new HPE scholarly project idea
• Priority access to consultation, mentorship, and support of the IDEAS office community for research projects from design to dissemination
• Opportunities to network and collaborate with scholars from across the FoMD
• Early access to IDEAS Office reports
• Early notification on IDEAS Office sponsored webinars, HPE grand rounds, journal club meetings, and HPE Scholar mixers
• Early notification for research funding opportunities and various HPE-related events at a local, national and international level
• Early notification of Teaching Scholars Program (TSP) faculty development course offerings
• Chance to present your scholarly work at HPE grand rounds
• Reduced fees for IDEAS Office conferences and FoMD Non-credit Teaching Scholars Program Certificate courses
How can I join?
It’s simple. Just complete an easy and quick online membership form
and upload a copy of your most recent CV.* Within one week of your application, you will receive an email certificate indicating your IDEAS Office membership. You may choose to renew your membership every two years with a copy of your updated CV.
*Including your CV with your membership application is optional