Evidence Meets Implementation Lecture & Workshop Series
Implementation Science: Learn to implement evidence to advance health care
This new lecture and workshop series, offered by the Office of Lifelong Learning (L3), in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, will help those interested in implementing evidence to:
- engage with stakeholders and users,
- explore implementation frameworks and their utilities,
- use qualitative approaches to build solid foundations,
- use human-centred design to create tools & promote uptake, and
- explore advances in shared decision-making.