Protecting sensitive data on laptops, desktops, and removable devices from theft or loss is critical for enterprises and the public sector. PGP™ Whole Disk Encryption from Symantec™ provides comprehensive, multi-platform, and high-performance full disk encryption for all data (user files, swap files, system files, hidden files, and more) on desktops, laptops, and servers. The encrypted data is protected from unauthorized access, providing strong security for intellectual property, customer data, partner data, and brand.
- Cross Platform Support - Encrypts hard drives, USB storage devices, and files. Support for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
- Simple Recovery - Flexible and easy recovery, including forgotten pass-phrase options. Supports disaster recovery and planning initiatives, and third-party recovery software.
- Simple and User-Friendly - Users continue to work as usual. Software automatically encrypts and decrypts data in real-time, without impacting user productivity
- Strong Encryption - Designed for security and speed, and validated against a number of cryptographic standards.
Cost (subject to change):
PGP is available for both standardized
- MedIT standard computers
- Initial cost: $175/device
- Annual fee: $34/device
- Unsupported computers
- Initial cost: $50/device + $60/hour
- Annual fee: $15/device + $60/hour
The MedIT Service Desk
can be contacted online or by phone at 780.492.9731.