STEP 1: PRIOR TO MARCH 1
• Ensure you meet all admission requirements (pre-professional, non-academic and post-acceptance). Please note that meeting the admission requirements does not guarantee admission.
STEP 2: MARCH 1
• Deadline to submit your initial application to the RADTH (Radiation Therapy) program by completing the University of Alberta Online Undergraduate Application ($75.00 application fee for U of A students or $125.00 application fee for non-U of A applicants).
STEP 3: APRIL 1
• Deadline to submit your Career Reflection Letter (Send to: email@example.com with this subject line: Application to BScRT program: Your Name, Student ID Number).
• Deadline to submit your transcripts through the Online Undergraduate Application:
1. Submit transcripts for all previous course work at any post-secondary institution.
2. Submit a transcript for your current fall term final grades and your winter term registration of the current year.
STEP 4: ON OR BEFORE APRIL 15
• Students chosen to participate in individual interviews (MMIs) will be contacted via their @ualberta email address to schedule an interview time. Please check your @ualberta email account regularly.
STEP 5: LAST WEEK OF APRIL
• MMI interviews for selected applicants will take place in: Room 3-12 University Terrace, University of Alberta North Campus.
STEP 6: JUNE 15
• Deadline to submit one copy of your final transcript for the current year’s courses you have just completed directly to the Radiation Therapy Program Office.
NOTE: Submit your final transcript as soon as it becomes available. Transcripts must be submitted to the Radiation Therapy Program Office directly from the issuing institution(s). We do not accept final transcripts provided by the applicant even if they are in a sealed envelope.
• Deadline to provide results of TOEFL/TSE (Test of English Fluency/Test of Spoken English), if required.
STEP 7: LAST WEEK OF JUNE
• Results of the admissions process will communicated to all interviewed applicants via their @ualberta email address.